Over the years we have been partnering with many grassroots organizations and tribal governments from across the state to protect our water from the threats of destructive mining in the Black Hills region.
- Dakota Rural Action
- It’s All About the Water
- Owe Aku International
- Safe Rochford & Rapid Creek
- Tribal Historic Preservation Offices of the:
- Western Mining Action Network
- Clean Up the Mines
- Prairie Hills Audubon Society
- Defenders of the Black Hills
- And many, many other organizations and Citizens.