Submit your comment to the Forest Service by April 10 regarding the F3 Gold Newark Project.
We stand in Solidarity with Custer folks to Stop a gold exploration drilling project called the “Newark Project.” The public comment deadline on this project is fast approaching – NOW, only 9.5 days left! To date, only 324 comments have been registered by the Forest Service in the Newark Project’s READING ROOM. Please send in your comment before April 10.
Ways to provide your input include:
- Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Newark Exploration Drilling Project” as the subject;
- File your comment online at https://cara.fs2c.usda.gov/Public//CommentInput?Project=63527
- Handwritten comments can be mailed via US Postal Service to: Rob Hoelscher, District Ranger 1019 North 5th Street, Custer, SD 57730
- Comments may also be hand-delivered to the address above;
- Comments submitted, including names and addresses of commenters, are public information.